Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Movie Of The Week



After having the dinner at monday night, my husband sitting at living with a hand hold a remote control to find TV channel show the somethings interesting. After a few minutes, he ask me to watch a DVD or not? I asking him back why? he replied, nothing on TV tonight. So, I suggest to watch a DVD buy recently either one The Proposal or Zombieland. He pull a TV bench drawer and take the two DVD then show to me which one, I show my finger to The Proposal. We watch the DVD and my son watch the channel 613 Playhouse Disney at Astro. My son likes watching the series of Handy Many, Chunggiton and Barney & Friend. Usually, I will make a bottle of milk for him drink while watching. 

The Proposal is a romantic comedy movie by  author Anne Fletcher and produced by Touchstone Pictures. Sandra Bullock in this movie is very hilarious. I like one part in a movie where Margaret (Sandra Bullock) wake-up at the morning and speak her handphone outside the Adrew (Ryan Reynolds) house, without she realize Kelvin (Adrew family's dog) follow. At a same time an eagle flying and catch a Kelvin suddenly. Margaret was shocked and try to safe Kelvin until her losing a handphone. Her action so funny and make me laugh noisily. Here I put a movie synopsis (I believe a few of you already watched the movie).  

When high-powered book editor Margaret (Sandra Bullock) faces deportation to her native Canada, the quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew (Ryan Reynolds), who she's tormented for years. He agrees to participate in the charade, but with a few conditions of his own. The unlikely couple heads to Alaska to meet his quirky family (Mary Steenburgen, Craig T. Nelson, Betty White) and the always-in-control city girl finds herself in one comedic fish-out-of-water situation after another. With an impromptu wedding in the works and an immigration official on their tails, Margaret and Andrew reluctantly vow to stick to the plan despite the precarious consequences.

No comments: