Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend Appointment

Friday come again... This weekend, we got invited for dinner at my sister house at Kajang. I'm not sure either I' can attend or not, coz my husband plan to ask for Zieta couple dinner at Titiwangsa Restaurant. Saturday, at 2.30 pm until 6.00 pm I need attend my class at KLMU. Sunday may be, I have class early 8.30 am until 2.00 pm. Why not I ask sister for lunch? that great idea...(for me) after finish my class, we will going to my sister and  will stay there for a longer time for chit chat with her and abg Malik. My son also can play with my nephews for a long time, he must happy playing with abg Aqil and abg Afiq kan Haziq? and sometimes fighting with Ameerah...
Actually, I have plan also, I want to finish reading the second novel I have. Last week, first novel already finished. Lately, I like read the novels. Now, I just open MPHonline..see what the interesting novel (if I'm lucky by the time have promotion, I can get discount 20% off), then order, and make a payment at maybank. Waiting for 1 week, I will get the novels. Oh, quite easy for me...thank you so much MPHonline. 

No comments: