Friday, January 8, 2010

Wishing All Happy New Year 2010


"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE ANOTHER GREAT YEAR TO YOU ALL"

Sorry guys, late to wish you all a Happy New Year 2010. Just 8 days only we are in year 2010. What your target for this year? me? same with past another year, I'm never have target/aim. I can do it what ever I want to do, but I have a few wish list for this year.... 

1. Move in my house at Alpha Villa Apartment at Section 1, Wangsamaju... 
2. A handbag... (my husband promise me to buy Braun Buffel bag with purse) 
3. Handbag bring for work everyday... (the one I saw at Guess) 
4. To preggy for second child...(Insya Allah...hoping a baby girl)
5. To change my wordrobe... (terutama baju nak pakai pegi kerja)
6. A new car... (dreaming of Myvi but not urgent, my kancil still tough)
7. A maid to replace my maid ran... (to take care my son firstly and to do ironing our clothes)

I just wish....either I can have the wish list above... wait and see (but I pray for get all). Important, dont be addicted to shopping till u have debt...(reminder for me also).

No comments: