Monday, January 4, 2010

Movie Mood



When my husband cut off movie channels in Astro, we mostly finished freetime with watching DVD.  I saw the showtime at Astro show off the MamaMia movie will be on HBO at November last year, I was excited to find out the DVD of MamaMia. I'm get the DVD at one shop at Sri Damansara recently. I'm watched the movie for a many time until feel satisfied. The plot movie is romantic comedy, have a songs best for hearing like a Honey, Honey, I have a dream and many more. If u want to know you could find out at wikipedia, may be got there. Actually the movie are release on year 2008 at cinema, but I dont have opportunity to watch the movie at cinema. So, this year I'm get the chance to watch and the DVD also become the my lovely DVD I have. Thanks to my Mr. Hubby for bought the DVD. Nanti beli lagi ye yang movies yang terlepas tengok dulu-dulu. he..he.. best jugak layan DVD citer2 lama ni.

1 comment:

UMMI ANGGUN said...

yes u r rite dear,,this movie is superb!!!last time akak watched is at astro HBO,rugilah yati x sempat tgk last november ke october..soo many times repeated...he..he..enjoyed ur DVD styles..i kind of like..kena beli gak DVD ni..dah lam dah beli tapi xde yg berkenanlah..