Monday, January 4, 2010

Enjoy Together

31st December 2009 before new year, I'm finished my annual leave and booking the 3 ticket one day before to bring my son watched the Alvin & Chipmunk 2 movie. We prefer to watched the movie at TGV 1 Utama, near my house. My husband drop haziq and I at 1 Utama firstly and then he going to perfom Jumaat prayer at mosque nearby. So, haziq and I pick up the tickets first before we going to window shopping. I'm promised with my husband to meet him at TGV entrance at 2.45 pm.  


Haziq with movie banner


Haziq with the movie characters Theadore, Alvin and Simon

Before get the sit in cinema, my husband take some haziq photos. We are really enjoy watching the movie. Haziq only watching the half story and he was sleept. When he woke-up the movie almost finished. I give 4 star for the movie, it is really fun and fully with comedy...you know Alvin is always naughty than his brothers. The chippete are also cute wearing the fashionable clothes. They are singing  the now popular songs with the enjoyable dancing. The family tight showed by the movie is very touching.

No comments: