Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Gathering at Penang

Sempena cuti krimas kali ni, we all (i meant all my family including my parent and all my siblings) went to Penang, my brother (Abg Din) wonderful house at Setia Pearl Island. He invited we all for housewarming and majlis kesyukuran for his promotion also. Now, his position as a Senior Manager at Motorola Technology Sdn. Bhd (Penang.) Congratulation to you Abg Din. Hope your successfull is always continuing. (Mana tahu ade rezeki dapat jadi the first malay CEO of Motorola...Insya Allah).

Friday night - just reach at my brother house, the rest of my sibling went early one day before. So, that night we ask for light dinner only. Mutton satay, nasi himpit and kuah kacang, enough. We all stay at my brother place except my sister Kak La and family stay at Eastin Hotel. 

Saturday - The ceremony, my brother held at Puncak Mutiara Cafe. The place there at kampung Sg. Pelet (sound like that lah, i cant remember) in Butterworth, so kena turnback naik bridge becouse my brother house at Bayan Lepas. The location detail i dont know, you know i'm always fail with the road, lebih2 lagi kalau jalan baru yang i lalu. I remember the place is very nice, fresh air with green panorama near the goat farm and fish pond. Yang unik, tempat makan di atas wakaf kayu, no hall like similar restaurant. The foods almost based on mutton and chicken only. So, we all dijamu dengan nasi beriani, kurma kambing, dalca kambing, ayam kampung goreng and the best kambing panggang. For dessert tapai pulut with ice-cream. Marvellous... Then, after we all going to beach some where there for kids mandi-mandi, at here we not stay a long time.

Sunday - So, you know penang famous with nasi kandar and cendol is it? two days we all ate nasi kandar, first at Line Clear Nasi Kandar and second Nasi Kandar Beratur. At Line Clear Nasi Kandar only men, so i dont know how is taste, but Nasi Kandar Beratur we all togerther eat there. I give 4 star for this stall, the place near the masjid kapitan keling at Butterworth. Pas the full at here, we all find place to Best Cendol stall, when reach at the place the stall is closed, oh my God...nevermind we come another time. We all, bila dah kumpul ramai2 ni kalau tak shopping tak sah, sampai kedai Habib Jewel (the first Habib Jewel shop) pun nak singgah... so apalagi kalau dah singgah kalau tak sangkut tak sah...all the mens start headache...
Then, evening my brother Doc Nury and my sister k zah going back to KL and my sister k Yah want back to Kota Bharu, before back we all pekena tea halia special recepi from k la, very nice.  That the wonderful weekend i have...i really loves my family...so next when? my sister k zah plan to berkampung at Cherating for next vacation. Insya Allah.  

* Sorry no photo here, i'm forgot to bring camera, but i can try to get with my niece Atiqah, then i will upload our happiness there.

No comments: