Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crazy Sale By MPHonline

Oh my God!!! the first word come out from my mouth when I open the MPHOnline website today. This month sale really make me crazy. Without waste my time, I faster click the 2 button above. All the books sale very interesting and the price given very...very crazy... All book at normal price is RM35++ but after sale just a RM28 only. How come, I'm not excited about it...so cheap ma... Mostly the books on sale I have already especially books by author Sophie Kinsella. So, I only buy another 5 books again... (didn't have in my collection yet). The books are (as per below) :-

I buy the books not a just buy, I will check the content with read the synopsis given, if I feel the story is intesting (especially in romantic comedian), then I buy. If I follow my heart, I want to buy all the books... but I have a good reason not to buy all (he..he...).  

No comments: