Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick Leaves

Monday, when I wake-up to take a shower, I feel pain at my back. I told my husband and he advise me to meet a doctor. Coinciding, my husband on leave that day, at 9.30 am I'm going to panel clinic nearby. When I reach there, the clinic just open and a few patient waiting to meet a doctor. I fill-up the form and send to the register counter where a nurse ready with smile to me and take my form. She ask me to sit first and my name will call shortly to see a doctor. With the pain arrest face, I'm try to smile and say thank you to her then walking to sit together with my husband. I'm feel more comfortable with the servis here (PUSRAWI Kota Damansara), not need to waiting for long time to reach my turn. About 5 minutes, my name called by nurse in doctor room. I meet doctor Zatul, (my son favourite doctor). My conversation as per below...

Me : Assalamualaikum Doc.
Doc: with smile she replied my salam and ask me to sit (at the chair beside her)
Doc : So, what your problem?
Me : Doc, I feel pain at my back.
Doc : Since when?
Me : Actually, last two week, but I no chance to come here and still capable.
Doc : Let me check first.

She ask me to stand properly and try to bend slowly until I can't. After she check my back, she ask me either I have lift up the something heavy? I say..no. Ok, today I will give you 2 type of medicine to relieve the pain for 2 days, on wednesday you must come back for X-tray. Doctor also given me 2 day medical leaves for rest at home. 

Pas the say thank you to doctor, I get my husband outside. He looks worried when I told him on wednesday I must come back here to take a X-tray. He assume maybe I have a slipdice. Notlah, dont worry, I try to convince him. Then, when I take my medicines, we are leave the clinic to going home. 

Today, at home... I can't do anything, try to finish my assignment where the dateline on 24th. When, I feel bored face the assignment...I stop and play with my son. Cooking something simple for us, a chicken soup with carrot and white rice enough. Then, we lunch together.

Evening, my son was sleep, I continue doing the assignment. You know what assignment I do...summarize the Act 172 (Akta Perancangan Bandar & Desa)....for make easy I can copy all the act 172, but I dont want lie to myself, so I'm try to doing properly eventhough I feel boring to do. 

When I feeling bored much more, I stop it and ask my son for an ice-cream. My son really loves ice-cream. I'm take out ice-cream from fridge fasterly, scoop an ice-cream into 2 glasses, one for me and one for my son. We are having ice-cream time together. 



Now, I feel better, may be I not going to clinic tomorrow for the X-tray session (sorry doctor) I'm going to work, I really love my workstation. I miss to chit chat with my friend also. If my back pain come again, then I will take the X-tray session. (I will meet doctor zatul again)

No comments: