Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Order Arrived

My ordered at this link, I'm received with good condition on yesterday morning. I'm feel very happy...looks the books in front of my eyes.  Thank you so much MPHonline, I'm really satisfy on the service provided by you (he..he..) bodek lah kot2 boleh dapat buku free ke???. Shopping with MPHonline better than I going to another bookstore to find several books need and then can't found, what do you feel? FRUST ...so, guy try shopping with MPHonline, just open the website, see the list of books and select several books you want then click a button buy..., second step, you must fill-up a form for delivery and make a payment. Wait for a few day...your parcel will be front of your door...Senangkan??? for women/mother like us, weekdays busy at office, weekend busy at home...(not for somebody have a maid..may be)...if outing for shopping, sometimes we forget to find the bookstore and no enough time to find the books we need.  We always think to buy a groceries and goods like clothes, shoes, tudung (if wearing tudung), and cosmetics. May be with the suggestion I give above...(he..he..) make your life more easier....I know many women outside like reading especially novel, guidence books and 'Ilmiah' books compare with man (I'm not comment here...he..he..).    

No comments: