Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Konsert Satu Suara

Satu Suara Concert is a new project by No. 1 Malaysia Singer, Dato' Siti Nurhaliza (SNP) and will be held at Panggung Sari, Istana Budaya on 12-14 Feb 2010.The concert will be presents by duo artist wining the Anugerah Juara Lagu 2009, Aizat and Faizal Tahir featuring Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, accompanied by Orkestra Seni Kebangsaan. The ticket can get at ticket2u.bizz and start to sale on 20th January. The price of ticket as per below :-

RM 80, 120, 180, 250 & 300 untuk 13 dan 14 Feb
RM 103, 153, 233, 323 & 383 untuk Malam Gala pada 12 Feb
 
I have plan already at the time...going back to my hometown with all my siblings for 'Kenduri Kesyukuran'. If I dont have any agenda at same time, I will try to persuade my husband for watching the consert, but it's ok may be not my luck for this time. 
Dato' siti just release her new album recently and I believed her fans should know about that. I will try to find a new album Dato' Siti duet with her bestfriend Kris Dayanti, CTKD : Canda, Tangis, Ketawa, Duka at Speedy shop near at my office. This album have 6 interesting and 4 bonus songs Dato' Siti with KD. This album was produced by creative and famous composers like Audi Mok, Aubrey Suwito, Sharoon Paul and first time Dato' Siti use service from vocalis ST12 Chaly. I must get it before going to KB on 12th....as everybody know travelling to KB take a long time (almost 9 hours), so to avoid feel boring and sleepy during travelling...I will play all the songs in my car. Important to me, to make sure we have fun with our journey. (Of course, impatient to wait this moment driving to KB for meet my parents).  

2 comments:

jailson f. barreto said...

As of now I am following your blog.

hayati said...

thank you jailson..