Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Duty To Penang

Tomorrow...I will fly to Penang, for this time I'm going alone. At all times if I have outstation duty, I will bring my family but this time my husband can't accompany with me becouse he have meeting with PMC for USL project. I will overnight at Penang (Island) may be. I'm already make arrangement with Penang Branch staff to fetch me at Penang Airport and will bring me to Majlis Perbandaran Pulau Pinang (MPSP), Pejabat Tanah & Daerah Timur Laut at KOMTAR building. After lunch, I have an appointment with ADO at Pejabat Tanah & Daerah Seberang Perai Selatan at Jawi. Actually, I'm not familiar with road at Penang, everytime I'm going to Penang my husband will drive, so I'm not take seriously to remember each road and place there.

On 25th I will going to Majlis Perbandaran Sungai Petani (MPSP) and Kulim. Normal situation at my office, end of the february we all Land Section will chaos to make payment of assessment for all land project under SPNB right. We have already divided the duty to make assessment payment for 4 region. My boss covered state of Melaka, Negeri Sembilan covered by Rasyiman, Selangor covered by Saiful and me??? I'm covered for northern region Penang and Kedah. I hope my duty will be smooth and flow with job task. I will return back at KL at 8.30 pm on 25th Feb.

No comments: