Friday, February 6, 2009

Langkawi Island Part Two

Second day, we were wake up early morning for our continued visited place, we were visited Kota Mahsuri or Mahsuri Tomb. We were moving early becouse the day our more destination want to visit. At the Kota Mahsuri we saw a Mahsuri Tomb, Museum, Mahsuri Well, Teratak Mahsuri and more villa (i'm forgot the name), at here i'm was bought some souvenir for my family and friends (key chain and fridge magnet), after that we went to Pekan Kuah. At Pekan Kuah we went to Eagle Bay and Hj.Ismail Group, we bought chocolates and some kitchen stuffs for myself, family and friends. We had lunch at Nasi Ayam Hj. Yahya (the famous nasi ayam in Kuah Town), when we finished our lunch we going back to hotel.
At the evening, we had visit the Langkawi Underwater World. The place not interesting to me, but my son is very excited with the place. He can saw fish and penguin, then after finished our walking and take some photos there, we were hungry... so we had laksa langkawi and rojak buah at stall nearest beach... nice food with nice price but my son can't eat (not suitable food for his), he just played the car on the table...(so poor my son).
We were back to hotel after that, that night we not out anywhere, my son was tired. My hubby just bought meal at the hawker poolside, we had simple dinner for night with keuw tew goreng, nasi ayam (for my son) and roti canai, we only spent RM25 for meal... so cheap and the meals very nice. We slept early that night, coz tired. Tomorrow my flight return back to KL on 3.30 pm. Langkawi, I'll come again... Thanks papa for this holiday, so next when we want to go???

No comments: