Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Housing For My Handphone

Sunday morning, my husband ask for going to Sungai Wang to find the new housing to replace the screen broken my handphone. We reach at Sungai Wang very earlier, most of the stall and shop still closed but only a few shop ready to open, so we wait for the shops open, during the wait... we have breakfast first at McDonald on lower floor. When the clock showed at 10 am, we finished the breakfast and walking toward to a few stalls, we try to ask for housing my handphone model but almost the stalls we ask answered...sorry, we don't have stock. Lastly, I find  at one stall on the end site in front of Parkson entrace...Syukur Alhamdulillah...but the stall dont have colour I need, only dark blue...(I want black same with previous casing). My husband said, ok lah tu...tak kan nak pakai jugak screen yang pecah tu...cantik jugak colour ni (darkblue)...(I know he try to persuade me). So, I'm agree with him and my husband ask for the price and he also told the sales girl, he want original casing, then the sales girl replied..yes, ini original lah bang...harga RM85, tarak mahal lah untuk original... kalau local RM40 pun boleh dapat...(ye ke??). Without negotiation session, my husband agreed and paid. (Thanks a lot to mr hubby for paid it)   

Then, finished the installation of new housing for my handphone...we start doing the 'compulsory activity outing', he..he..apalagi kalau bukan window shopping but the day I bought one pair of shoes at Nose Outlet.

Suddenly, my husband ask for going to Low Yatt Plaza, he want to buy printer... so we going there...here the place I try to avoid...the people is crowded here...my son try to walking but he cannot walk properly and my husband carry him. So, after bought the printer (I'm forgot what model he bought but I think Canon Pixma... the printer is 3 in 1 function...print, scan and copy).

Then, we stop at the restaurant curry kepala ikan at Kampung Attap for lunch but I'm forgot the restaurant name..ZB or ZK restaurant? (sorry, I'm not sure the name). My husband told the restaurant is very famous in town for fish head curry...(If u all surf the internet you find the fish head curry kg attap...sure u will find the restaurant name...he..he..so cuba2 lah cari ye...). Here my son only eating white rice with ayam goreng and kicap...(I'm not prefer given kari to him).

After that we ready to back home...we feel tired and need to pillows for Zzzz.....

1 comment:

yanz said...

Salam singgah... Ape2 pun hidup kene teruskan.