Friday, March 12, 2010

Public Transport

KL Monorail

LRT Putra Line

Almost 4 years I leave to travel with public transport, when I bought my kancil in year 2005, every where and every place I'm going, never use public transport again. What everybody think about public transport? The answers must be... congested, smelly and long queue. For me, use the public transport need a high patience, sometimes its not follow the schedule and late cause the people waiting for longtime.  

I'm in the midst of a remarkable transformation, since my husband resigned and I still at SPNB, I was use monorail and sometimes putra LRT commute to my office. Morning, my husband send me at my office then he going to new office at Jalan Kuchai Lama. If he need to attend site meeting at Bentong for 2-3 times perweek, he will drop me at Terminal Putra LRT Station and I will take Putra LRT. Evening, he will fecth me at the KL Sentral Monorail Station if he from office or Terminal Putra LRT Station if he from Bentong site. 

Now, I'm not prefer driving alone going and back to my office, may be for next time I have to. As for all people know Jalan Sultan Ismail is always congested and high traffic jammed. The situation make me give up to drive. So, for more convenient for me and my husband, for this time I'm prefer using the public transport. My experience for 4 days using public transport...I feel satisfied and still punctual reach at my office. Best for me now...I will arrive at my home 15-20 minutes early than before. No traffic Jammed at Jalan Sultan Ismail and no need to stay in car for long.   

No comments: